24-Volt PowerPulse - eliminates sulphur buildup on battery lead plates, boosts power output and gives you 3 to 5 times longer battery life!. This Pulsetech product also works on two or three 24-volt batteries connected in parallel.
The 24-Volt PowerPulse is designed to ensure maximum battery performance on 24-volt lead-acid battery systems. This unit is ideal for virtually any kind of high-voltage vehicle or equipment that is charged on a regular basis, including over-the-road trucks, delivery trucks, pallet jacks, boats, emergency vehicles, generators and much more. Comes with lugs that connect directly to the battery terminals. Powerpulse is not a charger, it cleans sulphur from lead plates allowing the battery to hold more power and perform like a brand new battery continually.
• Ensures peak battery performance by eliminating the main cause of lead-acid battery problems.
• Works on all lead-acid batteries including gel cell, antimony, hybrid, calcium plate designs.
• Increases battery life span up to three times longer - 5 year limited warranty
• Provides greater charge acceptance so batteries recharge faster and with better quality.
• Helps prevent sulfation buildup - the main cause of battery failure
• Easy to install and includes an LED on the curcuit box that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working.
How it works:
PowerPulse collects a small amount of energy from the battery, reconditions it and then pulses it back into the battery as a dc current. These pulses re-energize the lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates, remove them from the plates and returns them to the battery avid as active
Weight: 1/2 lb. (227 g)
Circuit box dimension: 4 3/4" x 2 1/4" x 1 9/16" (120mm x 57mm x 40mm)
Wire Length (Box to Battery): 2 ft. (61 cm)
Adapters: 3/8" lugs