This is identical to the standard 360 Star, except the Switched model has a 15 ft. cable with a cigarette lighter plug for power and includes a magnetic mount.
The 360 Star is a virtually maintenance free lighting solution for a wide range of law enforcement, fire and rescue, and light and heavy equipment applications. The 360° viewing angle provides tremendous visibility for your vehicle.
In addition to having an extremely low amperage draw, it consumes up to 70% less energy than traditional strobe and halogen technology. You can operate the 360 Star while your engine is off, saving fuel and strain on your vehicle.
* Brightest, most powerful LEDs available
* Low profile design with 360 degree viewing angle
* High visibility Fresnel Lens provides enhanced optics
* Flash patterns – up to 30 patterns based on color and certification level
* Illuminated dome – use as a running light or incorporate within select flash patterns
* Rugged – shock/vibration resistant platform and corrosion resistant die cast base
* SAE J845 Class I and Class II—meets and exceeds requirements
* EMI/RFI protection amber with amber lens blue/red with clear lens
* Base: A-380 Die Cast Aluminum
* Lens: Lexan® Polycarbonate
* Diameter: 7.25" in. (18.5 cm)
* Height: 2.1" in. (5.5 cm)
* Power Cord: 15' (4.5 m) cable with cigarette plug, 3 amp fuse and magnet mount
* Magnet (Standard on Switched)
* Pole Mount Adapter: 1" and 1¾" tapered thread
* Flat Mounting Plate