12-Volt PowerPulse - eliminates sulphate buildup on battery lead plates, boosts power output and gives you 3 to 5 times longer battery life!. This Pulsetech product also works on two or three 12-volt batteries connected in parallel.
The 12-Volt PowerPulse is designed to ensure maximum battery performance on single 12-volt lead-acid batteries. It also works on two or three 12-volt batteries connected in parallel. This unit is ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle or equipment that is charged on a regular basis, including cars, over-the-road trucks, delivery trucks, boats, emergency vehicles, generators and much more. It comes with lugs that connect directly to the battery terminals. Powerpulse is not a charger, it cleans sulphates from lead plates allowing the battery to hold more power and perform like a brand new battery continually.
• Ensures peak battery performance by eliminating the main cause of lead-acid battery problems.
• Works on all lead-acid batteries including gel cell, antimony, hybrid, calcium plate designs.
• Increases battery life span up to three times longer
• Provides greater charge acceptance so batteries recharge faster and with better quality.
• Helps prevent sulfation buildup - the main cause of battery failure
• Easy to install and includes an LED on the curcuit box that indicates the circuit is energized and the unit is working.
How it works:
PowerPulse collects a small amount of energy from the battery, reconditions it and then pulses it back into the battery as a dc current. These pulses re-energize the lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates, remove them from the plates and returns them to the battery avid as active
Weight: 1/2 lb. (227 g)
Circuit box dimension: 4"L x 1.75"W x 1"H (101mm x 45mm x 26mm)
Wire Length (Box to Battery): 3 ft. (91 cm)
Adapters: 3/8" lugs